Many folks have asked that I make one continuous-playing introductory lesson, vs having to stop and hit play for many short videos of individual movements.
I agree! It's nicer to just be guided through a full lesson, like what I create for those enrolled in the Think Somatics Online Classroom.
Things to know about the Think Somatics Introductory Class:
- learn to release tension in the chest, belly, inner thighs
- relax shoulders, neck and back
- lengthen and open the waist and hips
- re-educate the brain to move the body in contralateral rotational movement
- includes commonly known somatics moves
- a variation on common one (the side bend)
- plus one I've created exclusively for my students
(a way to do the seated twist without sitting!)
- It's a video lesson
- It about 30 minutes long
- you may want a pillow or yoga block when we do the side-lying moves
- it's done on the floor
If you have questions or comments, please leave them below.
I'm so glad you are here! Enjoy!